Wednesday, July 8, 2015

What a Blessing

July 6, 2015 - Okay, so this was my first week in my new area and it was SO SO SO Stressful! It is so hard to leave a place that you know so well and get shoved into a brand new place and have to learn the streets, the members, the places to buy things and everything else. SO HARD. But it's coming along. My new companion is from Mexico! I love her so much and I know we are going to do so so amazing together!!!!
 
This week was good though. There wasn't much work in this area when I came so we made a goal to find new people and that's what we have been doing! It´s amazing how much the Lord will bless you for your efforts. We have really been putting our all into the work and slowly but surely it is paying off. Everyday I am EXHAUSTED but content with all that has happened. We have found so many new people who seem so ready and are already working with people heading towards baptism. I am so thankful for all that the Lord has given me and I know that everything happens for a reason and I am so thankful for that! I love this work so much and I am so thankful to our Savior who is with us every step of the way. I am so thankful for all of my blessings and I pray that all of you can see the blessings in your lives.. because they're there.
 
I love you all!
-Hermana Wattles

No comments:

Post a Comment