Monday, May 9, 2016

Happy Mothers Day

WOW this week was crazy! HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY mom and allll of the other people who have treated me like their daughter! <3 love you all!!!


 Me jumping in front of a lagoon in the mountains of Cusco
This week was super fun! I got to do divisions with Hermana A... (my last companion) and I love her so much! She has taught me so much and it was great to work with her for a day! Over all, the work was a bit slow this week but I'm starting to learn that that's okay. Sometimes in life, we won't always have success but if we are working, that is what counts.. especially in this marvelous work, the work of the Lord. I know that we will be blessed.

We taught, this week, Y... (an investigator). She is so cute and she wants to get baptized with all of her heart. She just had a baby two weeks ago and she never got baptized before because she wasn't married to the dad but now he's gone and she just wants to be apart of the Lords church! We went and visited her this week and she told us that she was going to move to S.... because it was hard to take care of her baby here and there isn't much support. We were really sad but it helped me to understand that the Lord knows best. Sometimes things seem unfair and we don't understand why but the Lord does. Also,.... there are missionaries all over the world so I know that she will be fine! We'll just miss her lots!

Last friday, the YSA put on a talent show for there mommies! It was so amazing! It made me want to get up there and dance for my mom!!

I have had so much fun these past few months and I feel so so so thankful to be here in Cusco! Especially with my companion! I know that the Lord loves me and that I am here in my area for a reason! I know that the Lord is preparing people to hear this gospel message of truth! I know it. I love it.

PS lots of pictures because we had a blast this week and did all kinds of super fun things!

-Hermana Wattles

Funny- my pensions son is about 5 years old and he is crazy. This whole week he has been trying to kiss me. hmmmmm... also, one of our recent converts sons is so funny. We are sharing a lesson and he comes in the middle of it and just starts chanting, KISS HER KISS HER KISS HER. we were so confused so we asked why he was saying that and he starts to tell us a long story about all of his girlfriends! ahahha  I love kids!

Our day with hermana A.... and P....! It was fun


Mothers day with my Peruvian mom
I was with hermana M... today!!! I love her so much!!! We took a trip on a 360 degree panorama bus today.




promised picture of me with a lady and her llamas. your welcome mommy
 
the old man who did a pachamama ritual with cocaine leaves mmmmhhh
 
this week my companion took her shoes to some lady on the side of the street to get them fixed and she decided to do someone else's shoes first so I told her that I would do it and I grabbed her tools and started fixing my companions shoes. I think I did a pretty good job!

No comments:

Post a Comment