Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Arrived safe and sound

I received an email early this morning. Hermana Wattles has arrived in Lima and is now beginning her journey. We are so happy for her. From now on the posts will be directly from her.  This is what she wrote...

Mom, family, and whoever else is reading this,
They gave us 7 minutes to email and just say that we are safe and well. Oh... everyone has those missionary shoes and I dont.. oh well haha
I like it here. It is very hot and sticky though and I cant do my hair. I just have to wear it up or else it will poof up into a huge mess. My companion is going to Cusco just like me and she is so nice! I will send pictures on my p day. I am only allowed to take pictures on my p day which I didnt know. I dont know when my p days will be but I am sure I will find out soon. I love you all so much and I know I am here for a purpose. I love this church and I already love Peru so much. Love you all!
 
Love always,
Hermana Wattles
 
(As much as she doesn't want to wear those chunky shoes, I may be sending her a pair, we'll see)

No comments:

Post a Comment