Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Peru es Muy Bonita

¡Hola Amigos!
 
So this is the second time typing this email because it didnt save and my time is so short..... dang it! oh well.
 
Anyway, I love it so much here! The language is hard.. so hard and I'm probably one of the worst at it but I have learned so much! I have the spirit and that is the most important thing here. I know Spanish will come. I can have full conversations with the latinos!!! It makes me so happy and I love them!! Peru is literally the most beautiful place I have ever been! I want to take pictures of everything but I can't yet. :(. oh well.
 
I am so picky with food but the food is actually so good. I just don't like rice which is probably not a good thing considering that's all they eat here. You know it's going to be a good day if there is ice cream! Oh and there's this weird fruit called granadilla or something and it looks like fish eggs but everyone loves it. They just slide down your throat and they look so weird!
 
Laughing is the best cure to everything. When I am having a bad day, I just laugh... it's the best! Today we got a new group of missionaries and it feels so good to not be the newbies anymore (wawa in quechuan)! I feel so comfortable here and I am so used to the schedule. I read my scriptures so much and I love it! I feel my relationship strengthening with my Heavenly Father here and it is amazing!
 
My time is so short and I can't believe my other email didn't save but I guess sometimes that's just how the goat floats....So, I'll just end by saying that I know this church is true. I know that the Book of Mormon is true. I feel God's love so strong here and I feel him with me every step of the way. My favorite scripture this week is 1 Nephi 21:14-16. It answered one of my prayers and helped me feel His love. I know that I am suppose to be in Peru. I love it so much!! Pray everyday and read everyday. Your love for Heavenly Father will grow so much and you will be so happy all the time! I love you all so much and I pray for all of you every day!! <3
 
Love always,
Hermana Wattles

No comments:

Post a Comment