Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Last week at the CCM

Wow I feel like I got here just yesterday! This is my last email from Lima and in six days I'm going to have to speak spanish all of the time which is scary to me but I know that I can do it! This week has been a really good one! For Valentines Day, they gave us boxes of chocolate and cupcakes with sprinkles on it! It was literally the cutest thing ever!
 
My companion and I only teach two more times in the CCM and then we both go off to Cusco! I can not wait!  This week I've learned so much about the spirit and how it works in my life. I feel it so strong and it is just so amazing! My district is the best and I love them so much! One night we were in such a crazy mood and all of the Elders switched suit jackets and it was the funniest thing ever because one of them is so tiny, and he switched with Elder Varner who plays football! He's actually from Vegas too!!!
 
I'm going to keep this so short because I don't have much time but I love all you guys so much. The few short weeks that I have been here so far have been the hardest but the best ever! I love the Lord and I love the gospel!
 
Read this scripture, it is so amazing, John 16:33! It's so similar to my favorite scripture in Proverbs 3:5-6 and I think that's why I love it so much!! I love you all!
 
-Hermana Wattles




No comments:

Post a Comment