Monday, May 11, 2015

I'm running out of titles for these things...

This week was a slower week but I also learned some valuable lessons. Every minute of everyday I am learning to love more and more. Love is the one thing that can turn our perspectives around and most importantly change our hearts. The people here love each other so much. They also show such a grand love for the missionaries of which I am deeply grateful for. I love my family, I love the Lord, I love this work and every single person involved in it. Another thing I am learning is patience. Because patience is a virtue isn't it? Patience with my companion, patience with growing testimonies, patience with janky internet that doesn't allow my to skype my parents. Patience is such an amazing thing. It is hard but through it, we can find peace. One of my favorite scriptures is John 16:33. Please read this, it is so amazing!!! We can find peace in anything just with the knowledge that we have a Savior, someone who has saved us from the adversary. I am so thankful for this work. I am thankful for the hand of the Lord in this work because through him people can be changed. I am seeing it. I am seeing miracles everyday. I love the Lord with all my heart and I am slowly learning and trying everyday to give him my all just like he has done for me.
 
I love you all.
-Hermana Wattles
 
and enjoy this picture of Rosalia and my leg because the rest of the pictures were on my comps camera and she has a virus... weeeeee thank you computer virus!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment