Monday, May 25, 2015

Normalllll

This week was pretty normal. We taught lots of new lessons, but no new baptism dates. Sad, but it´s okay. We're just going to keep working hard. I am currently listening to ´Let's Get Ridiculous´ by the people who sing Party Rock and I want to go walk up to the kid who is playing it, hahaha, aishh public computer places.
 
Anywho, I am so excited for Maritza´s baptism this Saturday. It is such a beautiful thing to watch others come unto Christ. This week Casi was able to read a little bit more of the Book of Mormon and it just made me soooo Happy. This work is so marvelous and every new day is a learning day for me. I wish I could share this amazing happiness that I have with all of you.
 
I would also like to share with you guys that our mission president and his wife are THE BEST in the world. We just had an interview and every word they say just motivates me to push harder and try my best. We have so much work to do before the Savior comes again.
 
I love you all!!!
-Hermana Wattles

No comments:

Post a Comment