Monday, May 4, 2015

Two more weeks and I'm done training

Wow is time flying! I say this every week but I really feel like pday is everyday. This week has been a normal week but this next one will be crazy!!! They have this huge thing going on right in front of our house and none of the streets can be used. It´s called pequenas cosas and it´s crazy. They are selling a ton of mini things and you just buy all of the things that you want in your life one day so yesterday our pension looked at me and said "What are you going to buy? You should buy a boyfriend." It was hilarious in Spanish. I could not stop laughing.

One day this week we stayed in all day because my companion was sick. It was so sad but we got lots of studies in. We didn´t have a ton of lessons but we are preparing three beautiful girls for baptism and I couldn't be more excited. The word of God just lights up my life.
 
There isn't anything I would rather be doing with my time here. I am so thankful for the spirit that we get to carry here and the spirit that the members and the investigators carry. It is amazing and it lights up my world.
 
One Week till Mothers day BOOYAH! Tell your mommys you love them because I'll be telling mine on Sunday!! 
 
Love you all!
-hermana wattles
 
PS I got to harvest quinoa this week!!!!!!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment