Monday, June 15, 2015

Tomorrow Never Comes

Hiii Friendsss and Familyyyy!!!!
 
Can I just start off with how this mission is a blast! I'm literally in heaven, I think. Ironic... don't missionaries go to heaven if they die on the mission, haha. I´m kidding but it really is amazing.

Every day is an adventure and my companion and I were talking about how tomorrow really never comese so for this reason, we need to be our best today. Be happy now. Always be learning and stretching. All of our wants, dreams, and goals can start today because tomorrow really never comes. Live in the moment people!

Anyways, this past week I was in Cusco again, ahhh. I had a minor health problem but it's all good now! I am so happy and healthy!
Due to my Cusco trips, work has been slower but not any duller. Every day I am learning more and growning more. We always find new people who are so excited to hear what we say and those times when we don't it is alright because I know that someday they will.

In Cusco, I went on splitz with some other sisters and it was honeslty the time of my life. They are so cute and I am starting to learn that we can learn the greatest things from the people sitting next to us. We just need to open up our hearts and be teachable. Learning is one of the greatest things we can do on this earth and we should never ever pass up an oportunity to learn something new. Every day I'm learning new words, teaching methods, gospel principles, messages that come from the scriptures and other things and also... I am learning that I am going to come home and not know any of the new trends... shoot. It's okay though because I will make my own peruvian trends.... and this mission is so worth it.

Also I am going to add this picture of my favorite little girl in the whole world. She is so pure in heart and willing to give me a hug at every moment in the day. She was baptized a couple weeks ago and she teaches me how to be pure in heart. She is so spunky and cute but just like all other children, she loves the Lord and only has good intentions.
I am learning that I need to become like a child, submissive and meek and humble and all other things.

I am so thankgul for all of my many blessings I have and I KNOW this church is true without a shadow of a doubt.

I love you all!
Con Amor
Hermana Wattles

oh and FRENCH TOAST

No comments:

Post a Comment