Monday, August 10, 2015

woww estoy muy feliz

Can I start off this email by saying that I'M TRAINING AND I COULDN'T BE HAPPIER!!!!
 
Anywhoo, this week was a shorter one. My companion was sick for like three days. How sad. I felt so bad because it's her last week in the mission.... she's going to see her family Wednesday, ahhh how crazy! I love her so much! So we didn't work a super bunch this week because she felt pretty bad, but we did get to visit some people! 
 
We're still in the process of preparing one of our investigators for baptism. She is just AMAZING!!!! Everytime we come, she cries and tells us that she feels the spirit super strong. How amazing!!! So we have her and I love her more and more everytime we visit her. We also went to visit a family this week who haven't been coming to church and let me tell you, THEY ARE MY FAVORITE PEOPLE IN THE WORLD (minus mom and dad heheh) no, but we went to their house and they cooked us steak and we ate streak tacos.... how amazing. I think I might cry as I write this, ahahah ( tender mercies ). After eating the delicious tacos, we had wine without alcohol, ahha ayy the life of a Mormon.  Well, not much happened this week so I'm going to share with you what I learned in studies today, ahahahha sorry I know.
 
This morning I was reading about the light of Christ and how everything that radiates light is of Christ. Every person has this light and this is how people who are not baptized into the church and don't have the Holy Ghost can feel that peace and happiness when they hear the words of Christ being testified. The light of Christ, directs us to truth and helps us make right decisions. It is often called our conscious. And it's true. It's such an amazing instrument in this work because through it these people can feel Christ's love and find the truth of the Gospel. 
 
I am so happy to be apart of this Gospel and I am also so thankful for our Savior and what he did for us. I know that if we can all take a portion of our time everyday to remember Him, we will end up a lot happier. I am so happy to be here in Jxx serving these AMAZING people. I have learned so much as I teach.. weird... but it happens, ahhah I am so happy. 
 
LES AMOOOOOO,
Hermana Wattles

No comments:

Post a Comment