Monday, September 14, 2015

So this week was a little roller coaster. I have so much fun everyday but at the same time ya gotta have those little down hill rough times right?? This week was a little rougher than normal. So much happened and some of it was just not pleasant. I came out of all of this leaning something wonderful and making it all worth it. I'm sure we all know that trials make us stronger, but they really do. I think the times when I have grown the most on the mission is when I have passed through something really hard. We have so much potential as children of God and I think that Heavenly Father just wants to stretch us to that potential sometimes. He knows what we can be and what can help us to be that person and he just stretches us. I know that if we endure our trials with a good attitude and a knowledge that we can only come out stronger, Heavenly Father will bless us even more. I have learned so much and I am so thankful for every experience that I have had. This life is so short and we can only be happy right?
 
This week we also invited a sweet woman to be baptized and at first she was a little unsure but once we helped her understand the blessings that come and how important it is to be baptized, she accepted! I was so happy and overjoyed! I know that this church is true and that the gospel blesses families. I know that one day we will all stand before our Savior and we will not deny the Gospel. I love this wonderful oportunity to serve and to be a dicsiple of Christ. I know this church is true with all my heart and I know that the Lord blesses the hearts of the weak. I know that my redeemer lives and I know that He loves me too!
Today we hiked up to the Cristo Blanco and I really liked this picture of this cool gold thingamajiger.
 
I fell again this week but I'm getting more sly with it to the point where I fall but I'm up before my companion even knows I fell. It's a weekly thing. I'll come home with two very large scars on both of my knees. CHEVERE! 
 
Love you all! I tried to think of a funny story for this week but I can't really think... mind block... guess I'm not funny.. clasico
 
-Hermana Wattles

 

No comments:

Post a Comment