Monday, September 21, 2015

This is going to be a short and sweet email because this keyboard is really irritating me right now. This week was really amazing, kind of hard but still amazing! I mean we've gotta look for the positivity in our lives. If we sit here and sulk on all of the bad things in life, how are we going to feel? SAD duh! 
 
We gave a date to Michelle. She is super cute and she told us that she already knew the church was true and she just accepted so quickly, what a little miracle? I love her! This mission is such a wonderful experience and I want to rejoice everyday that I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ and I am his representative. This week I have been thinking a lot lately on how I can better be a representative of the Lord and it makes me really reflect on the covenant of baptism. We promise to take on his name. How do we do that? We need to emulate him, be like him. Do what he would do. and when we don't, we repent. I am trying to think of Christ more and more every day and when I don't I repent and change my thoughts. I love this Gospel so much and I know its true. I know that Heavenly Father blesses his children and that he is always watching over us. I love all of you so much!
 
-Hermana Wattles
 
Something funny? Well, it rained like a beast the other day and that happened to be the day that I forgot my jacket... look at me. And then we had an appointment but the roads were full of puddles the size of lakes and mud EVERYWHERE and I was wearing flats. I'm starting to realize how smart I am. But I think I can be a little smarter... by the end, we were trudging through the mud and soaking wet. It didn't even phase us that we were walking straight through the humongous puddles in....  flats... oh well, it was funny. At the end of the day, I was so cold that I couldn't feel my hands and we couldn't open our door because the feeling in our hands was just not there.
hahah love you all so much!!
ps no picture... my sd card got eaten by the computer....  :(

got the sd card out, yeah, here's her pic:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment