Monday, February 1, 2016

Changes!

WOW this week was crazy! I don't have a lot of time to email because we got on late but now I'm in Cusco. My sector is where all of the tourists are! It's fun. My companions name is Hermana A... and I love her so so much! I've only been here for like 4-5 days but I love it so much! There are so many amazing people that want to listen and change for the gospel. I feel so blessed to be here. We have two that have a baptismal date and they are just amazing. There are tons that want to get baptized but they just have to get married and they have plans! It makes me so happy.
 
We had a lesson yesterday with an investigator. She has never come to church but here husband has been coming. We asked her what this gospel could do for her and she told us that her husband had changed so much since he decided to come to church.He doesn't drink anymore and he isn't violent. I think that it is so amazing to see how the gospel really does bless families just like we teach. I know this church is true and I hope that all of you can see the blessings in your life from it.
 
I love you all so much and hope that you have an amazing week!
-Hermana Wattles
 
A couple days ago we were on the phone with our sister leaders and my companion was talking. I was trying to make her laugh so I started making faces at her and popping out at her. In the middle of the call I decided to run at her and as I started to run, I slipped on my back. She started laughing so hard and the sister leaders had no idea why. Oh why I embarass myself. ahah

No comments:

Post a Comment