Monday, November 2, 2015

Evil Dog

This week was a good one as always, could possibly be the last time that I am with Hermana M, so crazy!! This week we were with Hermana B and we got to go to all our appointments with her. We went to one of our appointments and after, she tried to feed a dog a cookie and he ran at her and took a bite out of her leg. She was a little trooper. We got into the moto and she looks at me and goes, Hermana Wattles, I think that dog bit me. We look at her leg and it is dripping blood. We ended up having to go to the hospital the next day and they stitched her up. The funniest thing is that she looks at us after and says, SO WORTH IT!! WE GOT 4 NEW INVESTIGATORS. hahah she has such a good attitude! I love her so much!
 
We also had some good lessons and taught some good stuff. I am so happy to be here in this mission and I am so thankful for all my blessings.
 
I hope all of you are all well and that you have a great week!!!
Time flies so fast and I can't believe it.
I love you!
-Hermana Wattles

No comments:

Post a Comment